You are most welcome to join the Buddha field online from wherever you are.
The online zoom meeting is 2 hours, flowing as follows:
- sitting silently
- explanation of the technique
- Nadabrahma meditation technique (1 hour)
- listening Osho
- sitting silently
Wear your maroon meditation robe (or if you don't have one, wear loose and comfortable clothes).
Nadabrahma is Osho's humming meditation – through humming and hand movements, conflicting parts of you start falling in tune, and you bring harmony to your whole being. Then, with body and mind totally together, you “slip out of their hold” and become a witness to both. This watching from the outside is what brings peace, silence and bliss.
If you are joining first time connect with us at least one day before so we can give you all the details. And during the online meeting:
- sit in a room where you are not disturbed
- put on loose and comfortable (maroon) clothes
- go in silence 15 minutes before
- join the meeting 5 minutes early
- turn on your video
- and make sure your camera covers your complete upper body (head until hands in your lap)
Osho: So in Nadabrahma, remember this: let the body and mind be totally together, but remember that you have to become a witness. Get out of them, easily, slowly, from the back door, with no fight, with no struggle.
There are adventures and adventures, but no adventure can be compared with the adventure of meditation. It is the ultimate adventure, because you are not going to the Everest or the moon or to Mars - you are going to your innermost being. | Osho
Join the online zoom meeting!
Contribution: on donation basis (minimum 10 euro per online meditation)
- 04:00 to 06:00 PST (Los Angeles)
- 07:00 to 09:00 EST (New York)
- 12:00 to 14:00 GMT (London)
- 13:00 to 15:00 CET (Amsterdam)
- 13:00 to 15:00 SAST (Johannesburg)
- 14:00 to 16:00 EET (Helsinki/ Athens)
- 15:00 to 17:00 MSK (Moscow)
- 17:30 to 19:30 IST (Mumbai)
- 19:00 to 21:00 ICT (Bangkok)
- 20:00 to 22:00 CST (Beijing)
- 21:00 to 23:00 JST (Tokyo)
- 23:00 to 01:00 AEDT (Melbourne)
- +01:00 to 03:00 NZDT (Auckland)
Anadi supports your meditation at home through video calls. Everyday face-to-face guidance, help and information about meditations on donation basis. Send a WhatsApp message to set up your video call with Anadi.
Dynamic Meditation information and intructions (no downloads)